Friday, January 28, 2011

did you know? (and other nonrelated stuffs)

Dear People,

did you know that artical 8 clause 10 in the U.S. constitution give congress the power to punish pirates? funny huh!

anyways, I just saw the movie the last song with Miley Cyrus. You know she's not all that bad when she's not playing um......................herself . The only thing that was bad about it was that her lips stuck out like ten feet for the entire movie as you can see in this pic and that her boyfriend had blonde hair.....and black eyebrows.

You know what else?!?!? I went to my first dance a couple weeks ago. it was pretty fun :) Try outs for my play are next saturday the 5th. We are doing much ado about nothing by william shakespeare :) And dont for get to vote on the poll on the side bar.......and comment

Love Sara.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I hate kissy lips! But I love you Sar Bear! You rock!